Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Exaggerated: represent something as being larger, greater, better, or worse than it really is.

Deep breath in, deep breath out.  My first official blog.  I never really understood what a blog was.  And here I am, blogging.  Maybe to kill time, maybe to document my life, or maybe because I really enjoy hearing myself talk.  I really dug deep to find a title for my little memoir.  Exaggerated is fantastical.  I know I exaggerate probably 99% of the time (which is an exaggeration), but I also feel that it is a sense of sarcasm.  Humor, a way to fluff the story a little.  No one likes a boring story teller.  So, on to the good stuff.  I really told myself that this was the time that maybe blogging would be of importance.  I'm going through the times of my life that will rush by me and I will seriously stop one day and think, "Where did time go?"  Chase and I are engaged, buying a house, planning a wedding, and then God knows whats next.  Kids, you already thought it.  If you have known me for a long time, you know Ive always said, "I don't know if I want kids".  The reason being... They scare the shit out of me.  Think about it, they are forever.  I had never been around kids. Never had little rug rats at Christmas or smaller siblings.  I was the only kid.  But, then something crazy happens.  You meet a person you fall incredibly in love with and all you can think about is, Holy crap, we are going to have some amazing kids.  They say when you find him, you know.  I totally get it.  Ive never been so excited about so many scary life changing events as I am with Chase.  Which is why I want to document the journey. First entry, done.

No comments:

Post a Comment