Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Disheartened: depress, ruin one's hopes

So, I started this entry last week...

"I try my hardest to always be positive and be a happy camper.  And for the most part, I succeed, but right now, I feel the need to maybe be a little on the down side (with a positive attitude of course).  Lets just cut to the chase (and not the love of my life, Chase), I had my heart set on something that I was really excited about.  Something that we had never had before and was so ready to make our own.  Our first house.  I loved it.  Chase warned me not to fall in love.  But I did.  It was one of those houses that right when you walked in the door, it just felt right.  It was warm, comfortable and cute as hell (if I ever see that man, the seller, I would love to punch him in the face)  But, everything happens for a reason, and the search must go on (a week before we have to be out of our apartment). So, I'm sure you are wondering, what are you guys going to do?  We're moving to Mom and Dad's!!!  I haven't lived in this house since I was 18.  That's 11 years.  I never thought I would live there again.  But, they have opened their arms and accepted me, Chase, Bella and Red to disrupt there schedules for a while.  This should be a very interesting time of my life.  And to be honest, I'm kind of excited.  It's like going home for Christmas, everyday."

... I saved this to finish later and ran out of time.  I'm happy I didn't publish it, cause yesterday we got some news that made me one happy girl.  Looks like the deal is back on to get our house!  The seller has changed his mind. Hallelujah!  I think when God realized how much we wanted this house, he couldn't help but let us have it. Although, I refuse to get too excited since closing is still a week away and you never know what could happen.  What a freaking roller coaster.  Last week I was on the verge of crying everyday and probably drank way to much wine than needed.  A serious funk.  But now it's all puppies and kittens, happy as a clam.  Just keeping all possible appendages crossed that this works out.  So needless to say, these next two weeks are going to be a little crazy, possibly hell, but then on to a fabulous future with my soon to be husband in our soon to be home.  With a yard.  And a pool.  And 2 closets :)
I think this entry should be renamed "Heartened: to raise one's spirits" it's a little more positive anyway. 

2 comments:

  1. I will keep you all in my prayers!! All you can do is stay positive and you will receive positive results!! Good luck and i know you will soon be settled in youe new home!;)

    ReplyDelete